Farm To Hanger's vision is creating sustainable change, one garment at a time. To wholly produce beautiful Australian made products with zero harm, zero waste and net-zero emissions, thereby lowering the global effect the fashion industry is having on the planet.
Farm To Hanger's mission is to be Australia's #1 sustainable brand. Creating beautiful, long-lasting, sustainable and ethically produced products made in our very own minimalist 100% sustainable manufacturing facility. Offsetting more carbon than we make and to improve the lives of the community at large, by supporting outreach and charitable organisations. We encourage people to make eco-conscious choices, to shop locally, sustainably, ethically, less often and invest in better quality.
We are a “Slow Fashion” Business
Our focus is on designing, creating and producing garments for quality and longevity, making it the perfect way to be environmentally conscious.
Slow Fashion also encourages fair wages, slower production times, and local manufacturing,thereby lowering the carbon footprint of the garment and ideally resulting in zero waste. We also go beyond just the fabric with our sustainable business practices, sourcing recycled materials for our promotional materials, using minimal packaging, and having a paperless office.
What we have achieved so far:
- 100% locally grown raw materials
- 100% non-toxic fabric manufacturing
- 100% Australian labour force at TCF wages
- 100% Australian Made Certified
- 100% Greenpower manufacturing
- 100% traceable and transparent processes
- Ethical Clothing Australia Certified
- Australian Fashion Council Accredited
- Greenfleet Carbon Offset Certified
- Zero Waste for the last 18 months of production
- Vegan biodegradable inks
- Slow fashion release once a month.
- Monthly special to make buying sustainably more affordable
- Zero waste products for charity
- FSC packaging and recycled card
- Zero plastic
- We’re passionate about educating people about the global importance of choosing long-life pieces that will sustain them season after season.
- We are also constantly researching new sustainable products and technologies to improve our own products and processes.
From sourcing our raw materials, to planting a tree for everything we make, we're building you a greener, cleaner future.