Traceable & Transparent | Farm To Hanger
Our 100% Transparent Supply Chain Gives You Peace of Mind
From Trace-ability comes Transparency, knowing exactly where your clothing comes from. From the Queensland farm where we get our cotton to our Victorian factory where we make every item. In fact, we know every single person who touches our beautiful garments by name…
- Our cotton farmer is Glenn and his family from St George, QLD
- Our textile fabricator is Meriel, coordinating a team from Brisbane, QLD
- Our postie's are Jenni and Luke
- All our garment construction is now in-house at Daylesford, Victoria (where Anna-Louise works tirelessly)
- All our textile waste is now split into three sections, reusable, repurposed and recycled.
- We reuse scraps to make dog toys for a local charity
- The rest that can't be reused or repurposed is sent to recycling in Victoria. However, in the last 9 months we haven't needed to send anything to recycling and continue to work with our textile waste to produce biodegradable compost.
When you shop Farm to Hanger, you’re not only getting quality clothing that reduces environmental impact and waste, you’re getting a traceable, transparent supply chain that supports local communities, farmers and families.
Fashion Revolution supports increasing the transparency of the industry
Admin Assistant - Lucy Founder - Anna-Louise Model - Amy