Our 100% Transparent Supply Chain Gives You Peace of Mind
- Our cotton farmer is Glenn and his family from St George, QLD
- Our textile fabricator is Meriel, coordinating a team from Brisbane, QLD
- Our postie's are Jenni and Luke
- All our garment construction is now in-house at Daylesford, Victoria (where Anna-Louise works tirelessly)
- All our textile waste is now split into three sections, reusable, repurposed and recycled.
- We reuse scraps to make dog toys for a local charity
- The rest that can't be reused or repurposed is sent to recycling in Victoria. However, in the last 9 months we haven't needed to send anything to recycling and continue to work with our textile waste to produce biodegradable compost.