With 6 different Comfy Bum Knickers styles on offer, we know it can be hard to choose! When it comes to selecting your Comfy Bum Knickers style, the biggest difference between each style is the rise of the waistline.
Below is a guide detailing each style, from the lowest to the highest waistline:
- Our lowest rise is the Happy Hipster Comfy Bum Knicker. This one is a hip-hugging low rider style.
- Next is the Original Bikini Comfy Bum Knicker, which sits just above the hip bone and is perfect for every day wear under a variety of clothing.
The Natural Waist Comfy Bum Knicker has a slightly higher waistline that sits just below the belly button, offering lower stomach coverage.
- The High Cut Comfy Bum Knicker has a similar rise to the Natural Waist, giving a good lower tummy coverage but with a very comfortable, soft high leg cut.
- Our High Waist Comfy Bum Knickers rise up over the belly button, giving the highest waistline of our range. Perfect for full tummy and bum coverage and for wearing with high rise garments.
- Our latest addition is the High Waist, Low Leg Comfy Bum Knicker. This style has the same waistline as our High Waist Comfy Bum Knicker with full bum coverage and the lowest leg line that we offer at the moment. Many of our customers find it perfect for wearing under skirts and dresses.