Frequently Asked Questions
COVID19 Prevention Plan
We would like to let you know that we are safe and healthy and currently still working under COVID-19 restrictions with social distancing, sanitising and precautionary measures for quarantining anything that comes in to Farm To Hanger.
If you have any questions relating to our processes and procedures, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1800 255 696 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The price changes when I go to checkout, what's happening?
If you are using a secure browser, sometimes the currency will default to USA dollars. To change this to your preferred currency, go to the top right hand side of the page, there is a drop down menu with the currencies available. Please select AUD or the relevant currency for correct your checkout currency value.
What does pre-order mean?
Pre-order is an order for a product placed before it is available. As we are operating as sustainably as possible, we don't want to create more than demand. You will find that existing customers and subscribers will be offered items first, via pre-order, and then shipped on a specified date. If there is a large demand for a product and it sells out, it may also go into pre-order until it is next available.
Working in a slow fashion business model prevents over-production and deadstock issues (which is a big issue for the entire industry) and our on-demand production was susceptible to minor issues causing major delays. (Like a broken machine or a delay in elastic delivery) Pre-orders allow us to stagger production while maintaining quality and conserving raw materials until we can build a small inventory to maintain stock levels, which we will be doing from early May 2020.
Pre-orders will start fulfilling from the date shown on the product and you will receive an email with tracking details once your order is dispatched.
I am looking for plus sizes, why can't I see them?
We did produce sizes 6-22 however we did not have enough demand to continually stock these sizes. Our size 16 is a 16-18 cut and our size 18 - an 18-20 cut. Please note, as we use natural fibres, and not synthetics or elastane, they will appear to be larger than other brands. We have asked many ladies to review and have found them to fit well and very comfortable. Please consult our size chart and choose the smaller size if you are between sizes. If you do not see your preferred size in your chosen style, please email us and we can make to order.
Can you customise an order?
Yes, we often get asked to personalise a garment and because we make everything, we can customise to suit your needs. Please email your request.
Do you do corporate orders?
Yes, even though we have a small facility we have the capacity to do small corporate orders, with our without branding, in both Men's and Women's
Do you offer any budgeting options to buy sustainably? Yes we have Afterpay and Zip pay available at checkout.
- Afterpay allows you to pay for your purchase over 4 equal instalments due every 2 weeks.
- You must be over 18 years old and be the authorised holder of an eligible debit/credit card to apply (see clause 2.4 for eligibility criteria).
- All orders are subject to Afterpay’s approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, Afterpay will not be available to you. For more information on assessment and checks, see clause 6.2
- As part of our approval process, we may conduct a pre-authorisation on your nominated card, up to an amount of your first instalment - see clause 6.2(f)
- You can make repayments to Afterpay any time BEFORE the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically try process payments on the scheduled dates from your card. If a payment is not processed on or before the due date, late fees will apply – initial $10 late fee, and a further $7 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
- For each order below $40, a maximum of one $10 late fee may be applied per order. For each order of $40 or above, the total of the late fees that may be applied are capped at 25% of the original order value or $68, whichever is less. See Schedule 1.
- If you won’t be able to pay us on time, please contact us as soon as possible. Please click here for more information regarding Hardship.
- The delivery/quality of goods and all refunds is the responsibility of the retailer where you make the purchase.
Apply for your zip account and make as many purchases as you want up to your limit.
Everyone’s different. That’s why we let you tailor your payments to suit your lifestyle.
Every purchase you make with Zip is interest free. Online or instore, every time, every day.
Please let us know if you have any other questions, we're here to help you.