Frequently Asked Questions
AFTERPAY - What is it and how does it work?
Afterpay is a third party service that allows you to pay for your purchases in installments. As our lives are getting more and more expensive we wanted to offer you an option to be able to buy sustainably. We have included information on their terms and conditions below as well as a link to their website.
- Afterpay allows you to pay for your purchase over 4 equal instalments due every 2 weeks.
- You must be over 18 years old and be the authorised holder of an eligible debit/credit card to apply (see clause 2.4 for eligibility criteria).
- All orders are subject to Afterpay’s approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, Afterpay will not be available to you. For more information on assessment and checks, see clause 6.2
- As part of our approval process, we may conduct a pre-authorisation on your nominated card, up to an amount of your first instalment - see clause 6.2(f)
- You can make repayments to Afterpay any time BEFORE the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically try process payments on the scheduled dates from your card. If a payment is not processed on or before the due date, late fees will apply – initial $10 late fee, and a further $7 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
- For each order below $40, a maximum of one $10 late fee may be applied per order. For each order of $40 or above, the total of the late fees that may be applied are capped at 25% of the original order value or $68, whichever is less. See Schedule 1.
- If you won’t be able to pay us on time, please contact us as soon as possible. Please click here for more information regarding Hardship.
- The delivery/quality of goods and all refunds is the responsibility of the retailer where you make the purchase.
Can you customise an order?
Yes, we often get asked to personalise a garment and because we make everything, we can customise to suit your needs.
Do you do corporate orders?
Yes, even though we have a small facility we have the capacity to do corporate orders, with our without branding, in both Men's and Women's
What does pre-order mean?
Pre-order is an order for a product placed before it is available. As we are operating as sustainably as possible, we don't want to create more than demand. You will find that existing customers and subscribers will be offered items first, as pre-order and then shipped on a specified date. If there is a large demand for a product, it may go into pre-order until it is next available.
Please let us know if you have any other questions, we're here to help you.